SPARRING PARTNERS ADVERTISEMENT
Squash Rackets Federation of India is looking to invite two sparring partners train Indian Squash
teams in preparation for the Commonwealth Games 2022 (27 July-7 August 2022) and the Asian
Games 2022 (10-25 September 2022).
- Should have or be ranked top 50 in PSA rankings.
- Should be able to communicate in English.
- Should be physically fit to demonstrate the techniques to athletes while imparting training.
- Should be able to travel for major championships with the teams.
- Salary should be commensurate with International standards and shall be based on experience.
- The Sparring Partner would be engaged from 10-24 July 2022.
- The Sparring Partner would provide his/her services at any place in India or abroad where
his/her services are required by the SRFI/SAI, shall perform his/her duties, tasks and
responsibilities as assigned to him by SRFI/SAI to the satisfaction and in accordance with the
directions of SRFI/SAI.
All Interested may send their curriculum vitae along with their plans for coaching the Indian team
in preparation for the Commonwealth Games and Asian Games 2022 and weekly professional fees
to Mr. Cyrus Poncha, Secretary General, SRFI on email id email@example.com
Last date for receipt of applications is April 24, 2022.