POSTED DAE : Jan. 17, 2018
Advertisement - Foreign Coach
The Squash Rackets Federation of India wishes to hire a foreign coach. Given below are the relevant details:
The key points to be noted are:
- Your initial term would be for 1 year from May 2018 onwards.
- Your target would be to train players to obtain medals at international events.
- You will be based in Chennai and will travel to other cities when directed.
Your duties are as follows:
- Analyze players’ current and potential performance, needs and aspirations.
- Plan a coaching program according to agreed goals – short/mid/long term.
- Manage a safe and effective coaching environment.
- Deliver program goals using a range of coaching styles and methods.
- Manage the effectiveness of coaching programs.
- Manage and develop personal coaching practice.
- Effectively use the key principles of coaching Squash.
- Plan and deliver individual and group coaching lessons providing technical and tactical developmental techniques.
- Diagnose and improve faults.
- Develop strategies to present feedback and enhance effectiveness.
- Identify, test and plan physical conditioning sessions for Squash players.
- Adopt techniques to manage a player’s lifestyle.
- Implement appropriate techniques to enhance a player’s mental toughness.
Those interested may email the SRFI email@example.com along with their bio-data and expected fee by February 8, 2018.